Our executive coaching programs can improve your ability to communicate efficiently and confidently in English. These are personal coaching programs designed to meet individual needs.
- Focused on key language & communication skills needed to succeed in multinational environments
- Program content is flexible and based on detailed discussion with the candidate.
- Flexible schedule with regular reports and guidance provided throughout the program
- Classes given by top Industry Executive Coach who has a solid background in business with extensive management and training experience.
Keys to Success:
- Each program is highly tuned to the candidate’s needs and language ability, allowing maximum improvements to be made in a relatively short time.
- Focus of the coaching relates directly to candidates daily work and specific areas can be looked at in depth, supported by tailored materials and realistic case-studies.
- Schedules are fully flexible to accommodate the candidate’s availability.
Sample Focus Areas:
- Meetings: signaling opinions, tone in speech – diplomatic disagreement, and presenting ideas and advocacy.
- Presentations: developing ideas, structure, language development and script correction, voice techniques such as stress, pausing, chunking etc., writing PPP’s, techniques for impact, handling Q &A’s, persuasion and advocacy.
- Communication: communication styles, verbal communication, leading meetings, listening skills, questioning, reporting, instructing, giving and receiving feedback.
- Networking: getting a conversation started, conversation hot buttons, using conclusion signals and getting out of problem conversations.
- Each candidate is usually assigned an initial 20 hours of coaching. Schedule is flexible to accommodate the demanding nature of the executive’s schedule.
- Sessions are arranged directly with the trainer on an on-going basis.
- Candidates can have as many hours as they like each week.
- Coaching usually takes place onsite during office hours but can be arranged at our training center, the candidate’s office, or any other convenient location.
- Regular reports are provided to show progress and highlight areas in need of more focus.
- Classes given by our top Industry Experts.